Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NARS Blush in Silvana



I’ve been watching the series “Lipstick Jungle” and I love the makeup of Victory Ford there. She’s always wearing a blush on the peach/ tan/ apricot side. And so I am guessing that one of those blushes she uses is NARS Silvana. And finally, I got one for myself. It is also my first time to meet Lara of NARS Shang Tower who was very famous in Girltalk for being a very nice and accommodating MA.
Of course, the very next day I immediately used it in the office. I paired it with one of my MAC technakohls (Smoothblue) and NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick and Dior Lipgloss. See my look below: Face:
Olay Total Effects A Touch of Foundation
ELF Mineral Foundation in Light
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW30 for my undereyes

Eyes:
MAC Technakohl in Smoothblue
Cheeks:
NARS Silvana

Lips:
NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick
Dior Lipgloss
(It doesn't have the shade written on the tube, I got it as a gift from my boss =P )

Evaluation??? I so love love love NARS Silvana, More than my NARS Orgasm. It just gives me the perfect sunkissed look. It has the glow but less the shimmer, which is why I like it more than Sertao or Luster. So Victory Fordish! Plus I can pair it with neutral e/s or even smoky or bold eye makeup. Very versatile for me. I can even use it for contouring my cheeks then top with NARS orgasm for a pinkish glow.


Plus, there’s a freebie from Lara! She gave me NARS e/s in Indian Song which is a very nice neutral e/s. Hmmm, I noticed that I am beginning to like everything ‘Indian’ in NARS. Indian Summer, Indian Song, Indian Red... And I am beginning to like NARS over MAC. I do not know but I am being dragged to NARS everytime I attempt to go to MAC. Addiction, are you there???

5 comments:

  1. wow sis, it looks nice on you! and Lara's nice noh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup she's super nice...kaya kahit pag sa Laura Mercier or Stila may gusto akong bilhin, hihintayin ko yung time na nandun sya para sya mag-aasist..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. monday wala sa laura yung isang bading, kaya mas ok monday ka magpunta para si lara pa rin mag assist for laura haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. korek! Monday yata ako nagpunta kay Lara when I bought my Silvana. Saw your bday haul sis, what blush did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blush looks super nice on u dear..
    natural looking.. :)

    ReplyDelete