Monday, November 16, 2009

Medi-Facial and Diamond Peel at Contours Advanced Face and Body Sculpting Institute



I got two Contours Privilege Cards when I attended the Anniversary of Business Mirror in Fiamma, Bel Air, Makati. The card entitles the cardholders to various discounts on Contours services and products and part of the perks of this card is a free Medi-Facial and Diamond Peel. Since hubby and I have nothing to do last Saturday, we decided to drop by Contours Advanced Face and Body Sculpting Institute at Paseo de Magallanes, Makati City.


Their Medi-Facial like any other facial starts with cleansing and exfoliation, followed by steam and extraction. Nothing special. But wait until I tell you about their diamond peel. I must say that their diamond peel is one of the nicest DP’s I’ve experienced. It really made my skin super smooth after the treatment. Even hubby who has large pores noticed that his pores were minimized and his oiliness subsided. Their diamond peel really delivers results. Plus, the extraction the attendant did was not harsh at all. They are so careful and sensitive about what their clients feel. The Medi-Facial costs Php 800 and Php 3,000 if with diamond peel.


Me, after the treatment



Definitely I am coming back to Contours for another Medi-Facial and diamond peel. Luckily, the privilege card also has 50% discount on facial services, so that slashes Php 3,000 to a whopping Php 1,500 per session! The only disadvantage I see with Contours is its accessibility since it is in Paseo de Magallanes. But if you are from the South, I don’t think that would be a problem.


CONTOURS Advanced Face and Body Sculpting Institute

2nd floor, South Park Plaza, Paseo de Magallanes, Makati City, Philippines

Contact numbers: +632-5564878, +6324898526, +639189264468

No comments:

Post a Comment