Saturday, November 28, 2009

NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Schiap


Still part of my Hollywood look, I passed by Lara’s counter yesterday and was originally planning to get NARS Roman Holiday Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. But since it is out of stock, the ever chikadora Lara recommended NARS Schiap instead. It was so scary when you see it on display because this is a very hot pink lipstick, just like Barbie’s lips. But when Lara taught me how to make it more sophisticated when applied, i did not pass the chance to grab one. Lara dabbed NARS Schiap on my lips and smudge it using Turkish Delight lip gloss. He then showed me the resemblance of Schiap + Turkish Delight combo and Roman Holiday as he put Roman Holiday on my bottom lips. And believe me, they really look the same! Plus, since it is semi-matte, the staying power is better than Roman Holiday which has a sheer formula. Lara, dear, you are an angel that brings color to our lips and cheeks!!!

Of course, he gave me a cream eyeshadow in Nomad and 2 tunes of the firming foundation in Santa Fe. I also road tested NARS Gilda blush and will sure get this one before the end of this year. Next lippie project: Jungle Red or Cruella? Lara, help!








3 comments:

  1. very sweet haul =)

    by the way sis, i have gilda.
    that blush is so pretty on my cheeks.
    it is such a pretty shade to include in your blush collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got the nomad e/s hehe. she was offering it to me before but I really look worst on greens and blues.

    nice l/s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm planning to get that too. :) it's time na kaya to add a lippie to my nars collection?

    i'm planning to get manhunt or jungle red. if you get jungle red please do update me on my chat box thanks! :) lip swatch please! :)

    ReplyDelete