Friday, January 1, 2010

NARS Schiap lip swatch

As promised, here are some of my photos wearing NARS Schiap. I really love this lipstick. It gives instant pop to my face even without too much effort on eyes and cheeks. Just nice eyebrows and I’m all set.

NARS Schiap for me is very versatile. Yes, you read it right. Though it is a shocking pink lippie, I can easily create an office look or a party look out of this posh tube.


Here, I used NARS Schiap for an office look. I just used the following:

Face:

Ellana Mineral Foundation in Chai Tea Latte (sometimes I use French Vanilla Latte or Almond Latte, depending on the mood of my sometimes acidic skin)


MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW 30 for my dark undereyes.

Ellana Mineral Finishing Powder in Almond Coffee Cream (This is my staple finishing powder. I can live without the foundie but I cannot live without this one. Espresso con Panna is too yellow for me.)

Cheeks:

I just swiped a little of NARS Silvana blush

Eyebrows:

Ellana Multipurpose Mineral Powder in Wish using Suesh Slanted Eye/Brow Brush


Lips:

NARS Schiap topped with Christian Dior pink shimmery lipgloss to tame down a bit the hotness of the color.







No comments:

Post a Comment