Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Latest loot and FOTD: Shawill 6 Shades Cream Eyeshadow and Blusher 02, Etude House Lip Liner, Bobbie Exactly Red Nail Polish

I was wandering around SM Makati and Landmark the other day and I came across Etude House and Shawill cosmetics. I was so excited to see that Etude House finally opened a kiosk in SM Makati Department Store. All the testers that time is brand new! I think it was their opening day so I grabbed the chance to try their products like BB creams, eyeliners, lip liners and get a glance at their lippies. I also got a pinkish nude lipliner for myself.


Etude House Auto LIpliner Review:

I like the color very much. It is a pinkish nude lipliner that can go well with any lipcolor (aside from a red lippie). It also covers the dark lines on my lips very well and makes my lipstick last longer. I tried it under my MAC Pink Noveau and it last 6 hours on my lips! The only con I see with this one is that its case is too long, but contains so little product (a little more than an inch only). I only got mine last Monday but I already consumed half of it. I just hope it will come in a pencil version so that it will have more value for its price.


Next stop is Landmark Makati. I was about to get Ever Bilena Blush in Honest (a nice dupe of NARS Gilda) when I got to see Shawill Cosmetics. I haven’t known this brand before. The hot pink blusher initially caught my eye. It reminds me of NARS Desire Blush which I’ve wanted to have. I swatched it in my hand and I fell in love instantly. The SA also told me that is 12 hour longwearing. I was astonished more when she told me the price – a super steal at Php 138! I wanted to get the two shade (02 which is a hot pink one and 01 which is a peach one, almost a dupe of Deep Throat) but I decided to get only the hot pink one. The 01 shade won’t show up on me now because I just got from the beach last Holy Week. Hopefully my skintone gets back to normal so that I can get the 01 shade.

I was also enticed by the cream e/s palettes. I swatched the neutral one and I cannot help but get it,too! The SA says it’s 8 hour longwearing. They also have single cream e/s which can last up to 24 hours! The price for a 6-shade e/s cream palette is Php 128! Super Steal! This brand really looks promising. I am pretty sure I will get more of this brand.




Below is an FOTD using my latest loot:

Face:

NARS Oil Free Foundation in Santa Fe

In2it Oil Free Two Way Foundation in Warm Beige

Shawill Blusher 02

Eyebrows:

Ellana Multipurpose Powder in Wish

Eyes:

Shawill cream e/s (swatch no. 3 - base)

Shawill cream e/s (swatch no. 4 – crease)

Shawill cream e/s (swatch no. 5 – highlight)

MAC Powerpoint in Engraved

Lips:

Etude House Auto Lipliner

Elemente True Glamour Lipstick in Apricot Passion



1 comment:

  1. nice look! I am also interested in shawill:)
    http://leahfatandfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete