Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Butter

I was one of the lucky Facebook fans of The Body Shop, Philippines who won their latest body butter – Dreams Unlimited. I am a big fan of TBS’ body butters, especially the shea and mango variants. These two help in relieving itchiness caused by too much skin dryness (usually when my skin asthma is at its peak). These body butters are non-sticky, especially when applied right after shower, when skin is still damp. The scent lasts the whole day, which also makes it a good alternative to perfume.

As a prize from TBS Philippines, I got a 50ml Dreams Unlimited Body Butter. Some might say that this is a bit small, but since TBS body butters are very rich and concentrated, this will last me about a month or two. I remember the last tub of shea butter I had lasted for 6 whooping months!

Pros:

- Rich and creamy

- Concentrated so a little goes a long way

- Smells good (reminds me of Bath & Body works)

- Long lasting fragrance

Cons:

- It has a floral scent, so those who prefer fruity or musky scents, this might not be the one

- Some may feel stickiness after application. Tip: apply it while skin is still damp for better absorption and to avoid stickiness.

After I finish this tub, I might try other variants like Satsuma and Pink Grapefruit.


And look! There's a bonus under the tub!




No comments:

Post a Comment