Saturday, May 14, 2011

Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub


I've been literally sun-baking myself for the past few months. I love being tanned and sunkissed...but I hate sunburns and post-sunburn peeling. So I went to Watson's and searched for a body scrub which I shall use to amplify skin exfoliation.

I was about to get my ever-reliable St. Ives Apricot Scrub when I saw this -Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub - at the shelves. The name rings a bell. Ahah! I read it from Girltalk before! So I read the packaging and got interested. I grabbed one and tossed my St. Ives Apricot Scrub for a change.

"Lulur" is a javanese beauty ritual made to a bride before her wedding. The bride is always the center of attention during a wedding, so she must be stunning and radiant for the special day, hence she is pampered with 'lulur'.

The Product:

Pros
Moisturizing, as this is a creme-based body scrub
Smells good
Granules are just enough to exfoliate, not too rough.
*It helped bring back my original skin color
Affordable at P80, small tub, I've been using mine for a month now

Cons

If you are not into floral scents, this might not be for you
*Been using this every other day, for a month now.




2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite body scrub too! but im allergic to whitening products, so when i use this i have to rinse it IMMEDIATELY or red bumps will appear on my body (the first time i used it, i left ot for 5 mins and voila, allergy attack! hehe). but when i rinse it immediately, it makes my skin smooth and the scent is just addictive. the cr will smell so nice too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sell this at mercury drug now too.

    ReplyDelete