Friday, May 27, 2011

The Indian Secret to Dark, Healthy Hair: Dabur Amla Oil


I've been battling with hair fall since I started exposing my hair to chemical treatments (rebonding, relaxing, coloring and daily blow drying). I have coarse wavy hair, that's why it is a must for me to have my hair blown dry everyday, otherwise I will look hideous. I noticed that day by day, I see more and more falling hair wherever and whenever I comb my locks. So I tried anti-hair fall shampoos, conditioners and treatments. Again, all chemical-based. In short, I figured out it just worsened the case. Until I learned about Dabur Amla Oil from my officemate, who has very nice, dark, long and shiny hair. She told me she's been using this for a long time, at night before she sleeps. So I told her to buy me one the next time she would go to the Indian store.


Amla or Indian gooseberry, is a sacred tree in India. It is believed to have many benefits such as: enhances food absorption, balances stomach acid, fortifies the liver, nourishes the brain and mental functioning, supports the heart, strengthens the lungs, regulates elimination, enhances fertility, helps the urinary system, is good for the skin, promotes healthier hair, acts as a body coolant, flushes out toxins, increases vitality, strengthens the eyes, improves muscle tone and it acts as an antioxidant.


Amla is used in many hair tonics as it enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation. It strengthens roots of hair , maintains color and luster. Perhaps this is the reason why Indians have really nice and dark hair. 

Pros:
Stimulates hair growth and prevents hair fall
Strengthens hair strands
Not chemical-based
Affordable
A bottle can last for a long time

Cons:
It has an earthy smell
Only available in Indian stores

Even my Aunt and my Mom love this hair tonic! Will I repurchase? Yes!

14 comments:

  1. sis available here in manila? i want this too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can pool your orders. it's around 180 per bottle yata. basta less than Php 200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love that sis. oorder ako.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis sensya na ha. naging bc. hindi pa ko nakakapunta sa bilihan. confirmed, P185 sya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi. i just read this post and i'm very interested in buying this product. can you please post where the store is located? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can buy this at TAJ Grocery in Bagtikan St. Makati. Php 185 small bottle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I find this in Cebu City?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am from cebu city, I really want to buy this product can you help me to buy this product, or is there any other stores here in cebu that also sells this kind of product

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm very much interested with the product. where is this available?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm very much interested with the product. where is this available?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm very much interested with the product. where is this available?

    ReplyDelete