Saturday, May 21, 2011

Why I LOVE Nuffnang

I have been a blogger for a couple of years, and it is only when I became a Nuffnanger that I can actually say I am now a full-pledged blogger. With Nuffnang, I am updated with the latest news in the blogging community. I was also able to hone my writing skills and at the same time join Nuffnang contests. Of course, Nuffnang also helped me see and understand my blog  statistics, not to mention that there is also possible earnings with Nuffnang! Nuffnang for me is not just about blog ads, its a holistic approach to blogging, with a balance on both technical and networking aspects. This is why i love Nuffnang.

This Saturday, another thing to be grateful to Nuffnang is that they are having the.... tadaaaa!

it's gonna be a time for me to share the Nuffnang goodness to my family. i, together with my husband, daughter Akisha and Ate Boda (a total of 4 pax) will be there on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at Crosswinds Tagaytay. We will be joining the Nuffbus from the The Fort. I'm sure Akisha will be delighted with the fun activities Nuffnang is preparing for all Nuffnangers!





No comments:

Post a Comment