Saturday, August 13, 2011

NYX Round Lipsticks in Hot Pink and Muse

I stopped buying makeup a few months ago because I was too focused on travelling and travel blogging. When hubby gave me the traincase, my interest in makeup artistry was reignited. So I started browsing the beauty thread on Girltalk to revisit threads on my favorite brands like NARS, NYX, MAC and others. I came across Shen's blog and saw swatches of NYX RLS in Hot Pink and I was instantly enticed to buy one. I visited the Hyphen Store in Prosperity Bazaar in Ayala Ave. (Beside Smart Bldg.) and asked if they have that shade. To my delight, not only did they have the shade that I want, they also have a clearance sale of their NYX  round lipsticks.


Here's NYX RLS in Hot Pink. It's brighter than NYX RLS in Paris but not as stunning as MAC Pink  Noveau. What I like about this NYX haul is that I did not smell anything weird with these lipsticks this time. I remember my NYX Paris smells and tastes like perfume or soap or something floral, which kinda turned me off.


NYX  RLS in Muse reminds me of NARS Lip Lacquer in Baby Doll. It's a very nice frosted nude shade that's perfect for bridal makeup or can perfectly match smokey eyes.

I haven't got the chance to take swatch photos of these but I will soon.


1 comment:

  1. I've actually been reading nga that NYX's lippies dont have that weird smell anymore.. will be looking forward to your next post re the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete