Friday, August 26, 2011

Product Spotlight: Ever Bilena Advanced 5 Shades Eyeshadow in Blue Happiness

 This post is long overdue. I got Ever Bilena Eyeshadow in Blue Happiness about 2 months ago and was able to use it 3 to 4 times since then. Here's my review:

The color combination in this palette is simply amazing. I've been looking for good blue eyeshadows and what I found out there is either too dark or too "green" for me. But Ever Bilena's combination of blues, aqua and green seems the perfect one I am looking for. The darkest shade is a good color to contour or to line the eyes. It gives a posh look, especially when paired with blue contacts.

I use the 2 aqua colors as base. When I am in the mood for spring colors, I combine it with the green (top right).

The white one is a nice highlighter.



Here are the swatches with flash:


Without flash but under daylight:


The texture is powder to cream but it crumbles. So I make sure i tap excess powder so as not to have "blue" undereyes. I also use soft natural hair brush for this. Suesh Ultra Luxe set includes uber soft eye brushes (made of sable and squirrel hair). I also use Ellana Shine Free Matte Eye Primer to avoid creasing.

Color payoff is great but staying power is so-so. I checked out my e/s mid day and it lacks luster already. NYX is still the most photogenic affordable e/s for me.

Price is not an issue at Php 120. 


C

2 comments:

  1. the swatches look great! pigmented and creamy looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup sis, perhaps a really good primer will make it last longer on the lids. would probably get the neutral palette next time

    ReplyDelete