Saturday, October 15, 2011

Breakfast Buffet at The Lighthouse Marina Resort


Breakfast is the most important meal for me. It is amazing how one power breakfast can ignite my adrenaline throughout the day. So when we travel, we see to it that buffet breakfast is included in the hotel package. The Lighthouse Marina Resort offers buffet breakfast with an array of delightful offerings.

It is unusual for me to see cold cuts for breakfast, as I often see it with cocktails pre-dinner. But since there's a good selection of cold cuts including prosciutto and smoked salmon, I grabbed some to go along with my cheese platter.




I must admit, I am a CHEESY person LOL. I can eat cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner.


My hubby on the other hand enjoyed the fresh fruits selection.


There's also a wide selection of breads, jams and butter.


For the health conscious, they have boiled eggs and sauteed tuna.


There's the Filipino favorite Beef Tapa and some sausages.


Adobo and corned beef galore.



Here's my breakfast plate. (Hmmm, just the main course.)


You can also have your omelette cooked the way you want it. They have bell peppers, cheese, ham, mushrooms and a lot more. 


Of course, they have yummy desserts!




1 comment: