Sunday, October 30, 2011

Revisiting Terra Wellness Spa at Discovery Suites


Terra Wellness Spa is one of my favorite spas in the metro. It has been a year ago since I last visited Terra Wellness Spa in Discovery Suites, Ortigas Center. We had a spa party here during the launch of a skin care product I was handling back then.

It feels good to revisit this spa and see that they still give the same superb customer service, having a league of courteous staff assisting you in the cozy waiting lounge. We were served jasmine tea and given our spa footwear in preparation for our one-hour body massage. The concierge said they are still filling up the jacuzzi. WOW, I can't wait to have a dip in that warm jacuzzi!



While waiting, we were asked to choose our massage oil. Terra Wellness Spa uses the Amu'in Wellness line of Ms. Cathy and Mr. Mike Turvill (also the owners of Nurture Spa in Tagaytay). Choices are Alaga (care) and Sigla (energy). 

Alaga relaxes tense and tired muscles with a blend of rosemary, ginger and peppermint while Sigla melts stress away with lemongrass, peppermint, lemon and May Chang essential oils.

We chose Sigla.

Afterwards, we were led to the couple's room and the warm and bubbly jacuzzi is waiting for us!


We indulged here for 20 minutes. I swear, when the time comes that I am already able to have my own house, I will have a jacuzzi, by hook or by crook. It is so relaxing! If only I could stay here for the entire day.

After the jacuzzi indulgence, our therapist started our one-hour Signature Terra Wellness Massage. This massage never fails to make me fall asleep. The strokes are just right, not hard, not effortless. Seriously, I fell asleep and woke up rejuvenated. I wish to try Terra Wellness Spa in Discovery Shores soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment