Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product Spotlight: Colour Collection Mineral Eyeshadow Quad


Despite my love and lust for makeup artistry, I must admit i only mastered two eye makeup looks: Neutral and Smokey. So each time I see a palette that has shades perfect for such looks, I always see to it to grab one. (With the exception of Urban Decay's Naked Palette, as I still have to save big time for this holy grail neutral eye palette.) 

One of the neutral palettes that I love most is Tupperware Brands' Colour Collection Mineral Eyeshadow Quad in Luminous Gems. 

This palette has four beautiful neutral shades (please refer to the photo below):

1) It's a nice highlighter that's not glittery, just shimmery. I am so thankful I found this because my G-Lish Eyeshadow in Caffeine Rush (which includes my favorite highlighter) is already hitting the bottom of the pan. This shade is perfect for highlighting the brow bone and the corners of the eyes. Just a reminder, please groom your brows before putting on highlighter on your brow bone so as not to highlight the "unwanted".

2) It's a nice beige eyeshadow that can either work as your base or just be worn alone.

3) A darker reddish beige shadow that's perfect for contouring. If you have dark undereyes, conceal dark spots first, as this may amplify dark circles. I love using this at the outer corner  (outer V).

4) This is the darkest shade in this palette and can be used for added drama. It can also be used to make an illusion of prominent eyelids, perfect for Asian eyes.






I love this palette because it is very handy and it is not chalky. The shimmers are so fine so the shades are perfectly wearable even on broad daylight.

Thumbs up for Colour Collection once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment