Friday, January 27, 2012

Product Spotlight: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler


The multi-awarded eyelash curler landed my traincase at last, thanks to my very dear friend Angela Lim, for giving this as a birthday gift to me. God knows how you made me happy! =)

It is every makeup artists' staple, and every magazines' number one, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is definitely one of a kind. Some may argue, how is this different from any other eyelash curlers out there? For me, it is just perfect. It curls my lashes to perfection. It fits wells and does not pinch my lids. It works well even without mascara. 

Some says its local dupe is Fanny Serrano's. I beg to disagree. I have FS and it won't curl my stubborn lashes. I have to put on mascara first, so that my lashes would get a bit "manageable" and curl with FS. I know that's a no-no, as it can cause my lashes to get brittle and fall off. But it won't curl my lashes if I don't do that. So, the verdict: Shu Uemura is officially my HG eyelash curler!



I just wish Shu Uemura will sell refills, so that the eyelash curler would be for keeps. 


Again, thanks Angela! Love Love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment