Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bloggers' Lunch with Tupperware Brands' Chief Makeup Artist Bianca Valerio


Last February 6, I was so privileged to be invited at the Tupperware Brands Bloggers' Lunch with no less than their stunning Chief Makeup Artist Bianca Valerio. I remember that way back in 2006, I got the chance to work with Bianca when I was still working in a wedding magazine. She was our model one day, and makeup artist the day next. Yes, that's how multi-talented she is. But I don;t think she still remembers me. I was too "nene" yet that time. 

She was wearing a red lipstick (read: Rubi) from her own makeup line under Tupperware Brands. She also talked about the other products included in her line that include the basic makeup stash every lady needs (lipstick, makeup base or BB cream, brow pencil and mascara).

The highlight of the event is the launch of Colour Collection's University Tour, where they created a customized makeover bus that will roam around some universities in Metro Manila. Too bad I had to leave earlier because I just sneaked out of the office so I wasn't able to see the bus' intteriors.


I am so glad to meet fellow blogger during the event. Hope to be with you again soon girls!


Here's their photo wall that we weren't able to use (so sorry!). But it looks chic. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment