Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Current Favorite: Colour Collection Triple Treat Lip-Cheek-Eye Color Stick


I've been seeing this before in the brochures, but I just thought it was so ordinary, and that my impression is it is some mediocre product. But I was WRONG. this is one fantabulous product! Colour Collection Triple Treat Lip-Cheek-Eye Color Stick is so handy, long-wearing and has good color payoff.

I got the chance to try its Lots of Rose shade, and i got hooked into it. It is now a staple in my kikay kit because it is very handy and versatile. Sometimes when I just don't like to put on makeup, or if I am in a hurry, I'll just sweep a few coats of this pink tube on my cheeks and lips and I am all set.

Lots of Rose is a very nice shade of warm candy pink with subtle shimmer. Here's a closer look:


Here's a swatch on my NC30 skin:


And on my lips:


Seriously, I am getting addicted to this tiny little pink magic wand. I want to try all the colors. too bad, the one who sells Tupperware Brands here at our place is now inactive. I want! I want!

4 comments:

  1. I have Rich Apricot and it's quite similar to Shiseido's Peach flush, only a tad lighter. I like it on the cheeks but not on the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the swatch is true to color, it's very similar to Avon Simple Pretty's Pink Poppy too! Like Pammy, I put it on the cheeks because it's not flattering to my complexion. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Tupperware Brands dealer. Text me at 09054216212
    - Shegil Beltran

    ReplyDelete
  4. pammy, that's the exact shade i've been wanting to try out, the apricot one.

    ReplyDelete