Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Elemente USA Liquid Smudgeproof Eyeliner



I am really an eyeliner junkie. I just love the way a simple glide of eyeliner gives definition to my eyes. It gives enough drama and perks up my face at once. I usually use the conventional pencil eyeliners. When I tried using liquid eyeliner, I was disappointed because it is very hard to apply and it gave me uber raccoon eyes (I will not mention the brand anymore, please bear with me). Then I came across with this new liquid eyeliner from Elemente USA.

Elemente USA Liquid Smudgeproof Eyeliner is a felt-tip liquid eyeliner exclusively distributed by E. Excel International. Yes, it is not readily available in department stores and beauty shops because you can only get it if you are a distributor or if you buy from a distributor. But believe me; it is really worth the hunt.


As its name implies, it is a smudgeproof liquid eyeliner that glides on easily. Application is really easy and the packaging is very handy. You can apply it thinly for a seamless effect or you can apply it thickly for more drama. I like this one because it doesn’t give me raccoon eyes. It does not sting my eyes,too! You don’t have to shake or squeeze the tube because only the right amount of product will perfectly come out of it when you swipe it.


It comes in one color only, black. But I tell you, its color is just the right intensity of black, not too intense, just black. So it gives a more natural look. It does not look like you’ve lined your eyes with black ink.


Though it’s a bit pricey (Php 1,860), a tube can last a long long time because you will need too little every application. Plus it does not dry up in the tube easily.


Sometimes when I’m just too lazy, I just swipe this on my lashline and have a nice lippie and I’m all set!


I do not use it for my waterline though because my waterline is really sensitive. So for my waterline, I use Elemente Eye & Brow Definer in Dark Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment