Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Elemente USA : The Power of Oxyginberry Complex




I came across a new brand or rather a repackaged brand of skin care and cosmetics line. Elemente USA is the skin care and cosmetics line of E. Excel International. It is packed with patented Oxyginberry Complex, a very unique ingredient composed of 6 potent sub-ingredients : Ginseng Berry, Cactus, Cactus Fruit, Rose, Seaweed and Grape Seed Extract. According to various reading materials I was able to read, the following are the interesting benefits of each sub-ingredient of Oxyginberry Complex:


Ginseng Berry. When applied topically, it helps increase hydration and elasticity of the skin while delaying signs of premature aging.

Cactus Fruit. An excellent source of skin nourishing nutrients such as riboflavin, vitamin A, B1, D3 and B12. Also plays a significant role in promoting cell repair and renewal.

Cactus. Known to have detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties, which speeds up wound healing and improves the appearance of scars. When applied to the skin, it acts as a moisturizer and helps prevent water loss from the stratum corneum layer of the skin.

Grape Seed. A potent source of OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidin), a very strong antioxidant that has 20 times more antioxidant activity than Vitamin C and has 50 times more antioxidant activity than Vitamin E. It is very effective in protecting cells against DNA damage.

Rose. Enhances beauty by lightening pigmentation for a smoother, fairer complexion. It also has high concentration of antioxidants and nutrients such as ascorbic acid, niacin, flavonoids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, E & K. It also contains 50 times more vitamin C than lemon, which enhances the body’s ability to produce collagen.

Seaweed has amazing skin rejuvenation properties and has the ability to help increase the production of integrin, a protein that helps in cell regeneration, skin repair, skin elasticity and firmness. It acts as an emollient by restoring moisture to the skin. It also has fucoidan, which promotes better blood circulation and excretion of toxins from
the skin. Its molecular weight is extremely small, which enables the nutrients to penetrate the skin easily.

Together, these 6 potent ingredients work in synergy to give a radiant, healthy, glowing skin.

I was able to try some of these products and I have my top 3 favorites: Oxyginberry Firming Essence, Foaming Mousse Cleanser and Smudgeproof Liquid Eyeliner.

I’ve tried so many facial wash, soaps, cleansers and the like but I keep coming back to Elemente USA’s Foaming Mousse Cleanser. This is a mousse cleanser that is very convenient. This is my favorite because I can use it with or without water around (of course, the product is ideally used with water). Since it is a foaming mousse, I can use it even without splashing water on my face first. I just pump an amount half of my palm and apply it on my face in circular motion. I can either rinse it off with water or when water is scarce, I can wiped it off with wet tissue or spritz with facial mist and wipe with ordinary tissue. I always bring this especially when I travel.

This Foaming Mousse Cleanser removes makeup thoroughly without over drying the skin as it balances the pH level of your skin. It can remove waterproof mascara and sunscreen too! And it won’t leave your skin feel tight or itchy. It gives me dewy skin right after I rinse or wipe it off. This one is priced at Php 2,740 for a 130 ml bottle.

Has anyone tried this, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment