Saturday, December 24, 2011

Forest House Is All I Want For Christmas


Baguio City is known as the Summer Capital  of the Philippines because of its cold climate. When I was younger, we always go to Baguio City during the Holy Week, before or after going to the Shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag in Pangasinan. Just recently, I had the chance to revisit the city with my friends. It is only my second time to visit the place on a"ber" month. I will reserve the other stories on our first day in a separate blog entry as I want to highlight the most remarkable place I've been in Baguio City this time around.

My friend recommended Forest House as our venue for the get-together dinner. She made the necessary arrangements for our reservation. When we arrived at the place, I was overwhelmed by the Christmas decors. I felt I was on a Christmas movie, or in London, or dreaming on a wonderland. This is all I want for Christmas!

Continue reading and browsing photos here.


No comments:

Post a Comment