Saturday, December 10, 2011

Glamping at Sumilon Bluewater: Getting out of my comfort zone


I travel because I want to de-stress and be away from the noise of city life. I travel because I want to breathe fresh air. I travel because I want to reunite with nature. I've been to hotels and resorts around the country. They are almost the same. They just vary in price and theme. I want something special, something that can make my stay more memorable, something outside my comfort zone. Thus, I chose glamping.

Glamping or glamorous camping is an innovative way of "camping" in a more sophisticated setup. For some, the idea of camping is equivalent to bugs, uncomfortable beddings, questionable food and eerie nights. These are also the reason why for some, their first camping experience becomes the last. 

But glamping is way different. 
 
Find out more here.
 
Please follow my travel blog at http://matetreyes.blogspot.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment