Monday, August 17, 2009

Ellana Mineral Blush in Obsession

Without flash



With flash


Since I was really struggling hard not to buy NARS The Multiple in Orgasm last Saturday, I ended up searching for dupes of this ever famous blush. Since I was on my way to the supermarket too, I came across the Ellana booth in SM Makati. I swatched Ellana Mineral Blush in Fulfillment(one of my old time favorites) at the back of my hands and I find it too light compared to NARS Orgasm. I tried Flirtation and I saw that there is a blue undertone in it so it is not a good match, too. Then I ended up with Obsession, a raspberry pink blush with shimmer. When I swatched it at the back of my other hand, it looks close to NARS Orgasm, so I bought a sample jar.

When I went home, I tested it on my cheeks using Suesh powder brush. Then I realized that it is a tad more intense than NARS Orgasm because it is a brighter pink. The shimmers are not too obvious like Orgasm. I was a bit disappointed because I really like the glowing effect the shimmers in Orgasm gives my face. Then I remember I have Bare Escentuals Bare Radiance Face Color. I swiped a very minimal amount of this shimmery face color at the apples of my cheeks. The effect is nice but didn’t achieve the Orgasm-ish look I am really dying to achieve. I heard Lumiere’s Ditto “O’ and Fanny Serrano’s Silky Coral is also a nice NARS “O” dupe. Oh, how could I forget The Balm’s Hot Mama and ELF’s Blush in Glow. Will try these dupes soon and give a review. Oh I wish I could still bear resisting NARS The Multiple until I found a perfect dupe.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment